Topic: RME 2 DAC Gain +12db

Hi, can anyone help me understand how to set the gain to +12 db on the highs and lows.... currently on my RME 2DAC it is set to +6 db, while the manual talks about the possibility of bringing it to +12... thanks for a reply

2 (edited by ramses 2024-10-07 12:37:05)

Re: RME 2 DAC Gain +12db

RME 2 DAC? There is no such product. Do you mean the "ADI-2 DAC FS"?

Can you please provide a picture of what you mean?
Maybe a screenshot of the relevant "ADI-2 Remote" settings (remote control software for ADI-2 DAC/Pro *, ADI-2/4 Pro SE).

The ADI-2 Pro FS R BE is not that different, and I can change Bass / Treble settings between -12 and +12dB without issues by turning the encoders B + T on the right side of the unit.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Yes, you are right, RME 2 dac FS, I attach photos of the menu to better understand, it stops at 6db and does not go I'm trying to put a photo... meanwhile to be precise, entering the bass and treble menu the two gains for the respective adjustments remain fixed at a maximum of +6db, in the manual rightly as you say by adjusting the right side potentiometers it should reach 12db but this doesn't happen, as if there were a block.

You have to go for the latest firmware.
The early firmware versions had that limitation.

thanks

KaiS wrote:

You have to go for the latest firmware.
The early firmware versions had that limitation.

+1

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13