Topic: RayDAT. Is there latency?

Good morning. Quick question.
I'm very happy with my RayDAT on my Mac which I manage through TotalMix.
If I send an input signal via ADAT in and in TotalMix I redirect the same signal to another output ADAT out. Is there any latency between the input signal and the output signal?
In this case TotalMix is only used to redirect the signal, not even panning or changing the volume fader.
Thanks for the support

Re: RayDAT. Is there latency?

How much Zero is Zero?
From a technical view there is no zero. Even the analog pass-through is subject to phase errors, equalling a delay between input and output. However, delays below certain values can subjec-tively be claimed to be a zero-latency. This applies to analog routing and mixing, and in our opinion also to RME's Zero Latency Monitoring. The term describes the digital path of the audio data from the input of the interface to its output. The digital receiver of the HDSPe RayDAT operates buffered, and in combination with the optical transmitter causes a typical delay of 3 samples. At 44.1 kHz this equals about 68 μs (0.000068 s), and about 15μs at 192 kHz.

Regards,
Audio AG Support

Thanks for answering. 68 microseconds? Humanly speaking, that's imperceptible.
This card is still incredible for its age.

Yrs, pure digital working card, converter latency finally depends on the connected converters and buffer sizes being used.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13