1 (edited by devonnutty Today 20:49:36)

Topic: AVB Tool Sequoia 15.0.1

Hey all, new to the forum here.

Was wondering if anyone is having similar issues, or has any solutions for me here.

I recently upgraded my M2 Macbook Pro from Sonoma - Sequoia V 15.0.1.

I was pleasantly suprised with Sonoma and the updates to the ATDECC Controller integrated in the Audio Midi/AVB Configuration application. I was using my Macbook as a Virtual Entity running 64/64 at 96Khz with my AVB Tool. Was using AAF 96Khz PCM Int 32 , 8ch stream formats and was having great success. The only issue i ran into at the time was the CRF clock stream wasnt compatible with the Macbooks virtual entitys CRF formats. Was able to clock to one of the streams and everything was fine.

After upgrading to Sequoia, it seemed it had bassicaly bugged everything out. My thunderbolt audio interface was still showing up even after turning off my virtual entity in the ATDECC controller. I completly reformatted my drive, reninstalled, and re patched everything in the ATDECC Controller and was getting good streams for a while. Seems they even intigrated more CRF Clock stream formats, so I was able to clock to the AVB Tools Media clock no ploblem! After rebooting my system while installing some software, my original problem returned. My ATDECC controller will no longer show my AVB tool under the entity tab , neither my Macbook pro. I opened Hive and can see some streams are still connected but in orange and even when I unassign them. when I reboot hive they are back.

Anyone else? haha

Thanks.

2 (edited by devonnutty Today 04:52:52)

Re: AVB Tool Sequoia 15.0.1

FYI there is no switch currently inline. And im using a AVB Compatible network dongle. This is more of a Mac os problem then a AVB tool problem...