Topic: ADI-8 QS remote problem

I just got my ADI-8 QS, which is a fantastic product like the other RME gear I have, but there is
one problem with the little remote. When I press the volume control it doesn't activate the dim function.
I can activate it with the remote software and it is set to -20dB. Is the remote defect or is there any hidden setting I missed?
There is one bug in the remote software: when switching between digital and analog for the input meters, the analog
inputs are set back to +24 default every time. IMO the software has to remember the last setting for the analog inputs.

nkf

Re: ADI-8 QS remote problem

That is not a real bug as the unit does the exact same thing. But we will try to fix this in the next version of MIDI Remote.

Regarding the hardware remote: the knob is too far in, means too far on the shaft. Try to pull it up a millimeter, then it will work.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Many thanks for the fast response. I treated the knob as you said but unfortunately the Dim function
still doesn't work. Probably this little remote is faulty, although all other functions work fine.

Then please return the remote for exchange.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME