1 (edited by Train1811 2009-12-30 23:07:01)

Topic: Feature Request / Naming Tracks in DigiCheck

I do a lot of live recordings with my FireFace800. I name all input tracks in the FireFaceMixer to keep the overview, but when I use DigiCheck to control the levels I just see the default names like AN1 AN2 ...

It would be so helpful if I could take over all the names I have set in the FirefaceMixer to the DigiCheck software.

Thanks a lot!
Matthias

2 (edited by laex 2009-12-31 01:11:15)

Re: Feature Request / Naming Tracks in DigiCheck

It would also be very very handy to use these editable names for the individual channels of a multi-channel file export of the whole recording!

(I don't know, maybe I am/was dreaming - but I remember quite vividly doing a DC mono-export months ago that resulted in single files that were named after the corresponding channel names of Totalmix... I don't know how that happened and I am not able to reproduce this now - but I found it was an amazing time saver... dreamed up? HeadScratch)

best,
laex

PS: Just found something like a small bug when exporting from DC: when you save a DC recording, the resulting file name(s) will be converted to only lowercase letters... cosmetic issue, but still...

DC rules!

Re: Feature Request / Naming Tracks in DigiCheck

Nice Idea! Hope it's not to hard to integrate, because it would really be useful...

+1

https://granurise.com