Topic: Same Remote for FF800 and Cubase

I use the FF800 in a small studio for all the studio communication and as audio source for my cubase system. I now tested my Tascam Remote in TotalMix but when I activate it my Cubase won't work with it anymore. This is still the problem, when I let it deactivate it in background. Has anyone had the same problem and any idea to solve it?

Re: Same Remote for FF800 and Cubase

Has anybody tested the FF800 with any remote while having the same Remote integrated in his DAW? My remote emulates the Mackie Control, so I think its a general problem of the architecture not only of my remote. Would be nice if anybody who has such a system running would tell me how he did it. Thanks smile

if i get you right, you're looking for a hardware controller which will work both for Cubase and the RME? If so, the Cubase-specific CC121 does both, depending on which window is active.

Yes that is what I want. Is the CC121 as Midi-Remote in Cubase like any other remote or do they use another interface? Did you change anything in Cubase? Because if I route the remote to the FF the Cubase doesn't work with it anymore....
'