Topic: HDSPe AIO plus AO4S-192 AIO put output is mono

Hi,

is there a known bug with this combination of hardware? I can't get stereo output on AO4S-192 AIO. :-(
And with newest mixer version, I get only AN 1 to AN 6. With the old one (on CD), I got AN1 to AN 8! But the same problem with mono output.

Thanks for your hints in advance!

Best regards Niels

Mac OS X 10.6.2
HDSPe Mixer 2.70
AIO latest hardware driver rev 10

Re: HDSPe AIO plus AO4S-192 AIO put output is mono

nplanert wrote:

is there a known bug with this combination of hardware? I can't get stereo output on AO4S-192 AIO. :-(

What exactly have you got connected there? The 4 outputs on the AO4S are mono...

And with newest mixer version, I get only AN 1 to AN 6. With the old one (on CD), I got AN1 to AN 8!

How old was that old driver...? There is no way I'm aware of that the card + AO4S would show8 analog outputs.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Re: HDSPe AIO plus AO4S-192 AIO put output is mono

RME Support wrote:
nplanert wrote:

What exactly have you got connected there? The 4 outputs on the AO4S are mono...

I plugged in stereo TRS jack - right as it is design for ("designed as bracket with 4 stereo TRS jacks each"
expansion card (ec) out 1 goes to AN3 ec out 2 goes to AN4. I thought I have ec out 1 in AN3(left-signal) and AN4 (right-signal). So how can I set up the system to get 6 analog channels straight out?

How old was that old driver...? There is no way I'm aware of that the card + AO4S would show8 analog outputs.

The old one comes from Driver CD 06/2008 and was 2,60.