Topic: FF400 BSOD STOP 0x0000009F DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Hi i recently upgraded to Windows 7 Home Premium N x64 and have been getting the above BSOD.  the following text is from microsoft supprt article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315249 (i know is related to XP but it looks like the same behaviour)

This error occurs if drivers do not handle power state transition requests properly, usually during one of the following procedures:
Shutting down
Suspending or resuming from Standby mode
Suspending or resuming from hibernation

i have the latest driver (2.998) and firmware (1.70) and the memory dump analysis is pointing towards fireface_64.sys.  This isn't a new occurance as it was also happening in XP but it is now happening during shutdown which wasn't happening before.  its not everytime but at least 3 times this week.  Does anyone know of an issues with using standby or has anyone had this error before??  Also Cubase 5.10 is less stable than under XP ( i hope i don't have to go back after all the effort!)

Re: FF400 BSOD STOP 0x0000009F DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Hi, i am still getting this BSOD.  has anyone else experienced it??  i am running 2.9991 now and still the same.

Re: FF400 BSOD STOP 0x0000009F DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

The FF400 has a problem under Windows with standby IF audio is running during entering sleep mode. This is in the works. Else no other problems are known.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME