1 (edited by Dr Tone 2010-04-02 18:14:21)

Topic: 3.012 issue with Presonus Studio One.

I can't get a sample rate change to stick.  Change it to 96Khz in Studio One and it changes and then a second later I get a click and it changes back to 44.1   Of course I can't force it back to 96 because it gets greyed out in the fireface control panel.

I had no issue prior with 2.992 drivers.  I've since rolled back, but just thought I should mention it.

Re: 3.012 issue with Presonus Studio One.

You have to change the ASIO sample rate in the application (Studio One), not in the settings dialog. The latter is for WDM only.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

I know.

But as I said in my post, it won't change in Studio One with the new drivers.  It changes for 1 seconds and then goes back to 44.1 by default.

Which Fireface? What digital connections? Same problem with all digital inputs removed?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Fireface 400 by itself no other digital equipment plugged into it at all.

I will check that again.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

7 (edited by uwekirst 2010-04-07 17:46:26)

Dr Tone wrote:

I can't get a sample rate change to stick.  Change it to 96Khz in Studio One and it changes and then a second later I get a click and it changes back to 44.1   Of course I can't force it back to 96 because it gets greyed out in the fireface control panel.

It probably channges back to 44.1 because Studio One internaly closes ASIO for a moment before it starts over again.
You could try the following:
Change to 96kHz via Settings Dialog. It's not greyed out at this time because ASIO is not running. Start Studio One afterwards with 96kHz.
That should work,

/Uwe