Topic: TOSLink Errors with ADI-648 and Digidesign 192 digital i/o

I experinece very strange behavior with a Digidesign 192 digital i/o connected to a RME ADI-648 via ADAT TOSLink: Both units show perfect Wordclocksync, either via ADAT or WC connection, but the audiosignal received by protools shows permanent fullscale spikes and clicks, independet of how many tracks are transmitted. The same signals played out via MADI to a HDSPe card in a MacPro are received totally clean. The same signals played out from ADI-648 via ADAT into a Yamaha DM1000 Mixer are received clean (same cables used). Feeding the signals from DM1000 further to the 192 digital i/o also works perfect. ADI-648 is usualy defined as wordclock-master, changing wordclock master doesn?t have any effect on the problem.

DAIS Preamps---MADI--->ADI-648 (WC master)--- MADI------------------------------------->HDSPe in MacPro  = clean signals
DAIS Preamps---MADI--->ADI-648 (WC master)--- MADI--------------------------->MADIFace in MacBookPro  = clean signals
DAIS Preamps---MADI--->ADI-648 (WC master)--- ADAT-TOSLink--->Yamaha DM1000--->192 digital i/o   = clean signals
DAIS Preamps---MADI--->ADI-648 (WC master)--- ADAT-TOSLink------------------------->192 digital i/o  = spikes and clicks

I allready talked to RME telephone support with no result.
Does anybody here use the combination ADI-648 and Digidesign Interfaces succesfully?