Topic: dear Mr. Fuchs.

hello.

i shipped ADI8-DS to synthax at 2007.08.16 15:18.

according to tracking service, it arrived at 2007.08.20 09:27. (Mr. HERR KAUFMAN's recieved)

would you like to check it for me please?

thanks.

Re: dear Mr. Fuchs.

Hello,

can you please mail me the serial number?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Hello.

i sent e-mail S/N included.

thanks.

4 (edited by bkwork 2007-08-31 14:13:24)

Dear Mr. Fuchs.

what's going on my ADI8-DS?

i sent ADI8-DS in 07-08-16 (THU).

according to tracking service, it arrived on Germany 07-08-20  09:27 (MON)

hello, do you recieved my ADI8-DS?

answer me please, i'm going to very very tired now.

PS. do you need to know my stuff's S/N again?

Hello,

I have already told you the latest status by mail. The unit was delivered to customs and is about to be sent to Synthax. You will get a confirmation and a quote when the unit has been examined at the factory.

Regards,
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Dear Mr.Daniel Fuches,

Good Morning!

This is EMS inquiry center in Korea. We need your help absolutely on Mr. bkwork's item.

Given detail is as follows;

1.item no: ADI8-DS
  2.contents: Audio Interface
  3.weight of item: 3,647(g) 

As per Mr. bkwork, this item was shipped out to you for A/S on Aug.17 from Seoul,Korea and arrived on Aug.20 at Frankfurt, Germany.  However, it is not delivered to you, now it is in Munich Customs in your country. In this case , you have to pick it up at customs , following customs'rule, perhaps you were notified from customs on this arrival item. Customs do not deliver it to you. So, kindly ask you to pick up the item ASAP and do your servie to Mr. bkwork for A/S. Pls advise.

If any, pls let me know.

Saint Chang
EMS Inquiry Center in Korea
Tel:82-2-2108-0049
Fax:82-2-2108-9666

I have already told you the latest status by mail. The unit was delivered to customs and is about to be sent to Synthax.

- my ADI8-DS is in german customs now, and the reason is german import rules.
german customs never send stuff to synthax. if you don't go to recieve, it never be sent to synthax.
it arrived customs 14 days has passed now.

Hello,

all this really does not belong into a public forum. I will close this thread now.

bkwork wrote:

- my ADI8-DS is in german customs now, and the reason is german import rules.
german customs never send stuff to synthax. if you don't go to recieve, it never be sent to synthax.

Not correct at all. Of course customs send a notification to Synthax, and when Synthax provide the original export papers, the shipment will be released and delivered to Synthax. This is a bureaucratic act and does take some time, but there is no risk of a shipment being forgotten completely.

Regards,
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME