Topic: Standalone Mode - Midi Control

Hi There,
I was wondering if it was possible to save/upload user defined presets to the UC firmware so they can be accessed via MIDI while the UC is running in standalone mode?

Thanks in advance,
Rick

Re: Standalone Mode - Midi Control

There is no memory available to store these settings information (you have to store all possible channel combinations, not just a few).

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thanks for the really fast reply.
Reading the UC manual I couldn't find the instructions on how to upload the group/set of preferences to the UC. Any help would be really appreiciated.

Cheers,
Rick

They are stored in real-time, no extra step necessary. Means it keeps the  last state.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thanks for your really fast reply MC. One more question sorry,

Is it possible to control the Matrix patch bay via MIDI in standalone mode?
For example:
I have two mono inputs coming in on IN5 and IN6.
I would like to send either IN5 or IN6 by it's self to AN Out 1, AN Out 2 and An Out 3.
I would also like to send both IN5 or IN6 combined/mixed together to AN Out 1 AN Out 2 and An Out 3.
I would like to control these 6 routing settings with a MIDI 8 Pad device and be able to switch between all the possible combination's.
I can do this perfectly with Totalmix running (And it works great) but in an ideal world I would like to free up one of my computers and use the FFUC in standalone mode with the MIDI Pad device controlling it.
Can this be done without totalmix running?

Cheers
Rick

This is a simple application and can easily be realized by muting any of the inputs. Input mute is available stand-alone, see manual.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME