Topic: FF400 FW noises,crackles..

Hi,this last month my FF400 started doing strange things...first if i connect the ff400 it wont work and if i switch on the monitors a really loud "buzz" is heard so i have to switch them off. When some seconds pass (minutes this last days) the 1,2,3,4 input channel green light turns on and decreases slowly,when they are totally off i turn on the monitors and the ff400 works fine,this last week though it's doing crackles while working and the input 3 and 4 are constantly doing a "buzzz" with the green lights on all the way.
Well i guess it's dying and there is no warranty left so im packing the interface and sending it to get repaired but if somebody recognizes the problem just to know what happens...
By the way,the spanish dealer in this web it's "Microfusa" but i bought the interface on http://www.makermid.com/  so,i actually contacted with the guy i bought the interface and he told me that i have to send him the ff400 and it will goes to germany to get repaired,is this ok or should i contact the actual spanish dealer?
Thanks.