Topic: Digicheck on 7" monitor in full screen ?

Hi,

I have an usb 7" monitor ( http://www.xeo.eu/newsletter11/ ) this screen is only for Digicheck  and i want to have digicheck totalyser in full screen

but in the digickeck settings there are only 3 sizes options.

how can i do ?

re-size with the mouse will be coool but a this time it's impossible sad

is there a file with pixel size of digichek totalyser that i can modify myself  ?

if it's not possible could you implement a re-size function with the mouse in digickeck 0,62 smile

thx

Re: Digicheck on 7" monitor in full screen ?

i success to reproduce the totaylser with the differents module. i save this config on a workspace

but how can i load a workspace at OSX start up ?

thx

The Analyser window sizes are fixed as it is based on bitmaps. Automatic load is not supported at this time AFAIK.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

The Analyser window sizes are fixed as it is based on bitmaps. Automatic load is not supported at this time AFAIK.

Hi Matthias,

Isn't it possible to link the .dcws file with Digichk.app so clicking a .dcws file opens DigiChk?
If so this .dcws file can be added to startup items in OS X.

/P

psvennevig wrote:
MC wrote:

Hi Matthias,

Isn't it possible to link the .dcws file with Digichk.app so clicking a .dcws file opens DigiChk?
If so this .dcws file can be added to startup items in OS X.

/P

hi,
it's possible to do this ?

6 (edited by georgyj 2018-08-06 22:24:55)

I have a 5" monitor and it's annoying. Full sreen mode please!!!! 8 years later........