1 (edited by panatrope 2009-05-06 00:26:41)

Topic: FaderFox TM1

From October last year

MC wrote:

Second TotalMix now supports the Faderfox TM1, a 6 fader remote control, small, easy to use and totally adapted to TotalMix, so that all functions that one usually needs in the studio are easily available. This includes everything in the right side panels of TM and some more. ....  The unit will most probably not be available before 2009, ....

Seeing as 2009 is well and truly upon us, thought I'd raise this again to see if the idea is still alive (no mention on the Faderfox web site) or whether the previous statements 'are no longer operative' ... Is it a dead parrot?

De gustibus - et sonus - non est disputandum

Re: FaderFox TM1

Could someone please post a link to the Faderfox TM1?  I cannot find any information about this controller.

Thanks.

The controller exists and works perfectly, but did not went into production so far. At Frankfurt Messe we agreed to wait a bit more until a new USB-equipped version is available. This will free up the audio interface's MIDI ports, and save a power supply. I do not know how long it needs but hopefully mid this year.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

USB?  Those initials sound vaguely familiar ....

Seeing as "Sound on Sound" have just reviewed a few Faderfoxes in the just-published edition (October), time to ask again if the TM1 (reported revised USB version) is still a prospect, or is it now officially a DEAD PARROT?

I never heard of that unit again... sad

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Any chance to "prod" someone @ FaderFox and give them a friendly reminder?

cool

MADIface-XT+ARC / 3x HDSP MADI / ADI648
2x SSL Alphalink MADI AX
2x Multiface / 2x Digiface /2x ADI8

MC wrote:

I never heard of that unit again... sad

"No, no, he's just resting!  Beautiful plumage."

I'd buy a small, simple totalmix controller that just works without extra software/driver/midi tricks in a heartbeat! Make this happen please!