Topic: RME FF 800 problem

Hello such. I'm new here and I got by private and is supported by RME.

Forgive the English, I am Spanish and do not speak English and do it with a translator.

I have a problem with my Fireface 800.

I worked well with my configuration but for a time when you connect both my PC and my MAC, and it takes a while running (about 5 or 10 minutes, sometimes longer), lost the doe is disconnected to the PC, jumping a window telling me that the drivers have been uninstalled, not sound but the lights on.

Once when this happened to me to have lights on all ANALOG / DIGITAL STATE

At first thought it was firewire card, I changed a Lacie FW400 chip TEXAS and the problem was, I updated the drivers and firmware the problem was, I've changed the firewire cable with a new one and the problem remains.

PCs with Windows 7 and FireWire 400 gives me problems and MAC with Snow Leopard 10.6 and FireWire 800, also gives me the same problem.

To return to working with her I have to turn it off and back on and the time it happens again the same.

Re: RME FF 800 problem

Looks like the unit needs repair - please contact the shop where you bought it.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Then there may be nothing programming of internal interface? That you think that is internal problem of any part of the interface

Thanks

There is nothing that could be "reprogrammed" by the user... Please send the device in, we'll find out what is causing this.
I assume you also tried different cables?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME