1 (edited by ARMEE 2010-10-09 01:42:16)

Topic: Totalmix problem on MB Pro

Hi There,

I have a problem and it's annoying as crap.  I can play and record audio, but Totalmix will crash within seconds of opening the window.  It actually doesn't crash, the program stays in the system tray and remains active but the window always disappears. 

I believe that I already have a MBpro with the incompatible firewire chipset, if i connect to the fw800 port on the computer, then audio only works intermittently, like miliseconds at a time.  I have a workaround with a SIIG firewire expresscard but not sure if it is working given the above problem with Totalmix. 

I have a MBpro, FF400 connected with fw400 cable to a SIIG firewire expresscard into my computer.  Updated to latest firmware and drivers, but considering a rollback. 

I would really love to hear a solution if anyone knows. 

Thanks!

Re: Totalmix problem on MB Pro

I would be delighted if anyone had any experiences to share on this one....i can' be the only one to be having issues with this problem.  If anyone has been having problems with the Totalmix window disapearing and being unstable, please let me know if you have any suggestions.

You did not tell us which OS you are running on the Macbook Pro.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

Hi there,

My OS is 10.5.8, 2.4ghz core 2 duo, 2 gb ram DDR3.

Thanks!