Topic: Thank You.

I am saying thank you for the DIGI 96/8 PAD. Its has been a wonderful experience and continues to amaze me. Its truly high quality sound card.

1) Sound quality, even though i am using the SPDIF to hear windows with enough perseverance the outcome is awe-inspiring.
2) Connections, we got COAX optical 1/4 jacks and Phono, XLR in such a small form factor. Thumbs up.
3) Reliability, i have never even had a quirk with this it just works.

And when you look at the card up close you can see the reason it works so well.

I highly recommend RME, and would happly buy more in the future.

Thank you.

Re: Thank You.

No answer. Maybe RME are unused to thank you's?

In anycase is there something special about the autosync feature.

Just plugged into the SW1000XG as the master and its awsome.

Woow, I still have a XG daughterboard lying around somewhere (XG 50 something or so). Needs a sound-card with extra connector for midi daughterboards like old soundcard (compatibles).

Alot of poeple have been putting RME down for not providing 64 bit drivers on there aging 10 year gear, but niether have alot of other companies. I would be interested in the LYNX TWO, but it has no RCA or headphone and its all balanced.

I think that RME is one of the few companies that care.

I also have a DIGI 96/8 PAD. Got it in second hand but it worth the money.

If RME could make field recorders like Fostex or SoundDevices, it would be outstanding...

Cheers!

Fireface 400 + DIGI96/8 PAD. It's old but works.

I would love to know how the babyface sounds but alas not got the funds, i guess i'll just keep plugging at my sequencer and hope to get lucky.

smile