Topic: 9652 and Aeb 4-0 in new build

I have a new build setup and before my HDSP 96/52 and Aeb4-0 were getting along great in Win 64 Pro. Now in Windows 7 64 bit while I did get the card installed and its reading the Aeb4-0 lights up both red and green and stays lit or it doesn't light at all. I am using the regular HDSP not the new version and its 1.6 so everything checks out. Is my Aeb dying or what?

Re: 9652 and Aeb 4-0 in new build

Driver version? Firmware version? Did you try the other internal ADAT out port?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Driver Version 3.085, Firmware 108 and yea they light up and go out on the other then the other stays lit.

any other ideas?

> and yea they light up and go out on the other then the other stays lit.

Maybe first give us a description that is understandable?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Adat 1 and Adat 2 both light up red(error) and green (power) at the same time and they stay lit while the pc is on. Aeb-CD-in will light both lights as well during boot but fade out before the computer makes it to desktop menu.

The red error LED will go off when the AEB receives an ADAT signal. Did you try to reverse the 2-pin cable when using ADAT1 Out or ADAT2 Out??

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Yes I tried reversing and i'm still not getting any audio out. Is there a newer version of the Aeb or any substitute?

Think it could be something wrong with the Aeb board or hdsp compatibility with 64bit Ultimate?