1 (edited by AngryGuy 2011-04-07 09:59:40)

Topic: Ladyface makes me boycott RME

Hi guys!

I'm shopping for an USB audio interface, and I've decided to boycott all RME products based on the sexist marketing of the Ladyface.

Just so you know.

Re: Ladyface makes me boycott RME

And I boycott the playgroup of my baby-boy based on the sexist outfitting most mothers choose for their girls (which is based on the sexist choice offered by baby-clothing shops).

That being said: I thought (assumed) the Ladyface was a first April's fool and wonder that it's still on the News banner anyway?!

Angryguy: you're funny! rotfl

4 (edited by tonknecht 2011-04-07 11:30:30)

But it´s all he has to say:   1 post

We got a very good response for the Ladyface in the last two days in Frankfurt. Many people that came to the booth were surprised how good it looks in reality.

best regards
Knut

What has that to do with this thread?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

It's just not angry enough for an angry guy, obviously.

Maybe you could make one with pictures of guns?

Maybe user generated imagery? Then angry guy can make use of some of those 'I took these photographs of myself alone in the bathroom' snaps he's bound to have.

I think it looks great smile I might have got it if I'd seen it....just got my baby last Friday. Although it's a nice blue, I think I'd prefer the cover of the Ladyface user manual.

As with the Babyface 'Care for Beginners' guide where it says 'How to touch your baby'. Does the Ladyface have a 'How to touch your Lady'?     (please don't flame me)!

----------------
Matt McKenzie-Smith (UFXII, UFX, Babyface) MacStudioUltra OS13.2.1
----------------

mattrixx wrote:

As with the Babyface 'Care for Beginners' guide where it says 'How to touch your baby'. Does the Ladyface have a 'How to touch your Lady'?     (please don't flame me)!

That's actually rather brilliant! You work in marketing? cool