Topic: Totalmix FX/Daw Controller

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if this question have posted before, but i wanna know which daw controller works good with Totalmix FX. I want to buy the Euphonix Mc Mix but is to expensive for me atm...what i have in mind was Bcr2000&Bcf2000 or iPad2 with touchOSC (dont now if it works with the faders and knobs) but any other recommended controllers are welcome, please help cause im tired using mouse to rotate the knobs.

Regards,

UNKNOWN,

Re: Totalmix FX/Daw Controller

TouchOSC (along with an application to convert OSC to MIDI on the computer, such as OSCulater), does work pretty well. Yes, faders can be controlled via MIDI messages (see manual).

However, with the complex routing possibilities or TM, and especially with features such as trim gains, MIDI feedback of fader values would make this setup PERFECT (outside of Mackie control protocol, of course). For example, if you change some faders via the Trim Gain function, you will lose reference as to the value of the fader. I'd very much like to see a way to "query", or otherwise automatically receive the fader values for different submixes. I realize this would be a LOT of information, due to the complex routing, but I think it should be possible. Would very much like to see this RME!