Topic: HDSP Mixer default1 preset

So back in December I was playing with a band that had audio running through my Multiface II bioth for live routing and into my computer for recording (as well as some sound coming out from software on my laptop).  To give myself one less thing to think about during setup/soundcheck, I changed the default preset that is loaded by the HDSP Mixer.  I can't seem to remember how I did this.

Is there a way to set the default preset within the HDSP Mixer software (can't seem to find that option anywhere or a reference to it in the manual), or is the only way to rename one of your other preset files to "default1.mix" (seems like something I would do)?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Re: HDSP Mixer default1 preset

It always loads in the last state, there is no loading of a preset unless you select it.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

Re: HDSP Mixer default1 preset

That has not been my experience at all.  Every time I plug in my ExpressCard, the HDSP Mixer seems to load this crazy preset I had setup.  When I remove default1.mix from ~/Library/Preferences/Hammerfall\ DSP, Power Off the card, remove the card, and reinsert the card, it seems to load settings that look like Factory Preset 1.  Never have I seen the HDSP Mixer return to its previous settings when inserting the card (that's why I came up with this solution in the first place however I did it).

Perhaps this is an undocumented hack I came up with, but was curious if there was a way to set a default preset in software.