Topic: HDSPe AIO no audio

I've had my card about a year with no problems, but now audio doesn't seem to be leaving the card...I see meters bouncing on playback but no audio. I haven't changed my setup at all. I tried reinstalling drivers, etc. but no luck. Meters are bouncing on the mixer window indicating that the signal is being processed but there is no audio. Seems to record just fine but I can't play back.

Anyone else had this problem? what did you do about it?

win7 64
dual Intel i5
24Gb RAM
HDSPe AIO with 4ch IO Analog expansion
Hammerfall DSP 3.085

Re: HDSPe AIO no audio

What meters do you see bouncing? The software output meters or the hardware output meters (should be both)?

I don't have hardware meters, all I'm looking at are the meters in the dsp mixer, the signal input meters move when I playback audio from an outbox source, and the output meters in the dsp mixer are bouncing normally as they did when I could hear audio.

I'm dumbfounded.

I have tried to do a "clean uninstall" of the drivers, deleting registry keys etc. but I must not be getting everything because when I reinstall the drivers, all of my settings have been preserved.

I was talking about Totalmix! wink

Where exactly do you see levels, where exactly would you want audio to leave the card?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME