Topic: How to prevent the HDSPe Mixer and HDSPe Settings from autobooting

Hi,

I run Mac OS 10.6.x on a 12 core Mac Pro with 2 Raydat cards. Love the system, it's fantastic, except for the fact the the mixer and settings apps open automatically when the computer is started up.

I thought that the "open at login" had been checked, but it wasn't. I have looked high and low on the internet, and on this forum, and have not been able to discover a way to prevent this. How is it done?

George

Re: How to prevent the HDSPe Mixer and HDSPe Settings from autobooting

They two will normally load into the dock... Is that what you are seeing or do the windows pop up? Which driver is this?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

They load into the dock and the windows open. I see the mixer and the HDSPe Settings dialog. I would like to stop this from happening. Do these apps need to load for some reason?

G

The windows normally not open at boot. Which driver version is that?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

They would be the most current available, we just put the system in a couple of weeks ago. I'm not at the studio location, I can look next time I'm there.

G

Hi there

Hope it's ok to resurrect this old thread, but I have the same problem - most recent drivers, OS 10.6.7, AIO card, HDSPe Mixer and Settings auto load on startup every time. I don't need them!

Any fix?

Thanks
Harry

MC wrote:

The windows normally not open at boot. Which driver version is that?

On the Mac Pro it is driver version 2.77 with OS 10.6.6

I also have the exact same issue on my Mac Pro that is running an older HDSP on a Magma chassis, 10.6.7 and driver 1.73, so this behavior happens on bother the current HDSP and Raydat RME card based Mac OS 10.6x systems.