Topic: problems on 2011 MacBook pro with latest drivers?

Anyone having problems on 2011 MacBook pro with latest drivers?

Just wondering if anyone is having any similar probs with Drivers from 2.75 onwards?
i am running a FF800  Unit    #B6FB9422   :  PTHD9 on SL10.6.7 & can't seem to get any further than 2.75 .
It installs the software but tells me its mismatched & i need to Reflash ...when i try to use the Flash tool  it says that no device is installed?
It seems to be working ok on 2.75 ..so are there any benefits to be gained from the newer drivers?

*Early2011MacBook pro17"*PTHD9*OS X10.6.7*

Re: problems on 2011 MacBook pro with latest drivers?

i'm having the same problem.  it worked for 2 or so days.  now ff400 shows up in my sound preferences but i'm still getting the silly red light indicating no audio is being produced.  let me know what you discover.

early2011 macbook pro i7 8gb ram OS 10.6.7

Re: problems on 2011 MacBook pro with latest drivers?

I have problems with making recording in Logic Pro. Bought new Mac Book Pro this week. Upgraded Fireface 800 at my music retailer. Fireface shows up in the dock. Demo song plays, and I can make midi recording. But audio signal is not recieved. Tried to go back to my old no intel MAC, and that still works as before with Fireface. Tried to download Fireface 800 driver again now. No result.
This is  the info on my Fireface: Version 2.93. Unit #OA7F0BF6 . 2.77. Kernel Driver 2.93.
Anybody out there who has any hints? Going back to compose on my old monster Mac for the time beiing. Happy midsummer from Norway to all you musicians out there. Hege