Topic: Fireface 400 : No stereo since drivers update (Macbook Pro)

Hi.

First, sorry if I make some mistakes in english ...

I updated with the last drivers my Fireface 400 on a macbook pro (with last OS updates on it). Since, the stereo doesn't work, the sound only comes out on the left speaker.

I tried to manipulate the routing section, I tried different softwares... it doesn't help. The sound comes out also on the left when I plug a headphones.

The speakers are of course OK (I checked them with another device).

It really seems to be a routing problem because when I click on the "mono" button on the right of the fireface mixer interface, the sound comes out on both speakers (but in mono of course)... so everything is allright for the hardware... but for any reason, the stereo doesn't work. I tried to install the drivers once again but it didn't help...

Have you ever seen a problem like this one ? I hope so :-((

Re: Fireface 400 : No stereo since drivers update (Macbook Pro)

I you record a mono signal, such as guitar or a mike, you should record to a mono track.

HTH

-----------------------

Various ADK computers :-)

Re: Fireface 400 : No stereo since drivers update (Macbook Pro)

Hi. No it wasn't a matter of mono signal because I was trying to listen to iTunes music... so it was a stereo signal.

Anyway, I have no longer any problem so it might help someone : I just repaired OS X authorisations after udpating the Fireface drivers... everything is allright now :-)