Topic: fresh install win7-ff800-sampro

I would appreciate if anyone could export their services lists for reference.

I'm doing a fresh (samplitude pro 11.2.x) install on win7 64 pro. I'm running ff800 w/latest firm 2.77/driv 3.047 with digicheck 5.33 TI chipset.
Of course, will be doing some service tweaking. I have been using the black viper and tweak hound stuff as references for previous efforts.

Also, If anyone has any comments or helpful hints on this config(FF800/Sam 11/Win7)would be helpful...

This is a duplicate of my post from the samplitude forum.
Thanks,
Lindsey

SamProX23 Suite-RME UFX+,FF800;X-Touch,21" Acer Touch,ASUS ROG G750JH-DB71-Win8,MSSurfbook-Win10

Re: fresh install win7-ff800-sampro

Hi Lindsey,
The Tweakhound list is more accurate for Windows 7. There are no services you need to turn off in Windows 7 to run Samplitude efficiently. The only time you would ever benefit from this is if you were trying to run Win 7 on very old slower hardware.
Samplitude 11.2 setup is pretty straight forward. Just choose the ASIO driver and the Hybrid Engine which I think it defaults to.
Set the ASIO driver to 32 bit.
Enable any MIDI ports you need. Activate the audio I/O ports you will normally use. Set your 3rd Party VST Plugin path.
Other settings are basically personal preferences. You should not need to mess with of the track I/O buffer and such unless you are running this on an older system with a slow CPU and drives.

Thanks Chris

Chris Ludwig
North East USA Sales | Synthax/RME
www.facebook.com/RMEAmericas
Twitter @RMEAmericas