Topic: Problem with flash update fireface 800 (mac 10.6.8)

Hi everybody,
I've bought a macbookpro (snow leopard 10.6.8) and now i've got some problems with my Fireface 800 !
She is recognized, i mean i see total mix and fireface settings and i hear sounds in my monitors
, but when i open a song in logic pro, the sound freezes and cut..."synchronisation issue audio midi". I have downloaded the new driver, installed it, ok...but i downloaded the flash update (cause i'm pretty sure the problem is here) and when i double clik on it, it happens nothing...no installation, like if it was a windows installer program...but i'm sure it's for mac !!!
I've tried everything, change cables, reboot the mac, the fireface...
It makes me crazy, i've just bought komplete ultimate 8 and i can't play with it right now !!! help me pleeeaaasseee !!!
Sorry for my bad english writting...
Thanks in advance to give me the solution !

Re: Problem with flash update fireface 800 (mac 10.6.8)

Driver version that is installled? Firmware version that you try to install?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

When i switch on my fireface 800...a window appears and tell "warning this driver requires a new interface firmware for enhanced functionality, please download...etc..."
The driver is version 2,93 unit #5D15BA50 v2,47 kernel driver v2,93
I've tried to install both of available firmware on your website...but the problem is the same, when i click on it, nothing happens...Even if i put the firmware in my applications
In logic and preferences, the rme is selected, the sound comes but freezes, cut and the window "synchro issue audio midi" appears...
Help !!!!

It's ok !! I really don't understand !! yesterday it was impossible to launch the update of firmware and today it works !! Thanks !