Topic: MB Pro, RME FireFace 400 and Lion

Hello,

Since I´ve installed Lion, sometimes appears "two interfaces" when I only have connected one. I mean: if I open Max/MSP (it´s the same with any program) there are two audio interfaces (both of them Fireface) connected, and any of them work, so I have to restart.

Is this normal with Lion (bug) or maybe there is a solution in my setup?

Apologize for my bad english.

Thank you and best regards.

Re: MB Pro, RME FireFace 400 and Lion

For Info :

I just install & plug my FireFace400 with Lion. For the moment, no sound is coming from the audio card. To be precise : everything is locked.
I tried with Live (ableton new version for Lion available) : stuck
I tried just to listen iTunes or a DVD thru the system : stuck

Thanks for your answer. It works for me the most of the time, but sometimes, after sleep, if I connect my interface then I have this problem. If I restart, it works perfectly again.

Thanks and best regards.

i have a fireface 800. but it showed up for me twice when i installed lion, i disconnected it, uninstalled it, plugged it in, deleted the autostart app, installed it again and now it only shows up once. sound and everything works fine too.

Thank you very much, I´ll try to do it. How do I delete the autostart app?

Thanks and best regards.

Shit, why I don't have sound at all & everything is stuck ?
Somebody else ?

You have to understand that RME doesn't provide a Lion compatible driver yet. It's supposed to be out soon, we hope. When I said it was going to be a problem with people with new Macs, a few weeks ago, everyone jumped on me.
So don't worry, be happy :-)

@ mocker :
I'm not complaining ... I still have my old computer with my Fireface who's working perfectly. & because of that, I tried to plug my Fireface400 to Lion so I could share my experience with the other users ...
But when I read that for MBM & Carter4 - even with bugs - the RME interface seems working, I'm wondering if my "stuck" problem happens to only me or not.

lacrymoboy, the audio interface works perfectly for me now. Maybe you should try to re-install drivers also.

Best regards!

@ MBM = Thanks !
I came back from tour & I tried again. It works. Cool.