Topic: Fireface UC + Macbook Unibody (lion)

Hi everyone here...
Since yesterday i have this issue:
when i play music through iTunes or similar the whole audio output is pitched up and speeded up!
how is this possible?
i have also updated: firmware v115 driver 1.63

Skype sounds are distorted

logic sound seem good...

fryingpan

Re: Fireface UC + Macbook Unibody (lion)

Check your sample rate !

Hi luca
yesterday i installed drivers(up to date) for UC on my mac pro (snow leopard)i set up everything as it says in manual.After some time i realised that everything is pitched up and skype do weird sound exact stuff it does for you.did u sort that out?was it sample rate?as im new to UC i still dont understand how to get rid of this crackling sound if i record in.do you have any help anyone?i reed somewhere that the cracklin noise is because the computer try to use the internal sound card as well and its should be disabled but i dont know how to disable it ,if thats true.i know only one app what can possibly do it and thats ASIO4all,hopefully it will work.
any suggestion would be helpful as im new to that i will probably ask more question later on HeadScratch
regards

ok i was checkin my sample rate and it was in correct number 44100hz so i couldnt figure out whats possibly wrong.i search in few forums and than i find finaly girl EUROPE what has same problem,if yours sounds r pitched up too u have to simply change sample rate to different rate and than back thats all ,,,thanx europe !!!