Topic: raydat under w7x64 not see 48khz

raydat under w7x64 not see 48khz in control panel there are only 44khz!!
im with last driver 3.27 and firmware 12

Re: raydat under w7x64 not see 48khz

I assume you had a playback or recording running at 44 and tried to chamge the greyed out entry to a different sample rate? That will not work. There is a reason it is greyed out.

If it's not this case not then please provide more details and/or a screenshot.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

i dont have test in daw but just in windows control panel only 1 choice is 44 khz
i come back to 3085 and then  i see 32, 44, 48k ...
in 3.27 only 44 khz!?

The sample rate is NOT set in the Windows Control Panel. That one shows only the current sample rate. The sample rate is set either in the audio application or the card's Settings dialog.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

the sample rate change in my daw its ok for that.
but when i go to windows in control panel playback / speakers properties/ supported formats i see only one freq(48)khz.
with 3.085 i see 44/48/96/ not with 3.27
and when i want to play music at 44khz in foobar dont want because message say: not good sample rate
because she is set to 48 khz now in control panel windows.
when i come back to 3.085 its ok i have all sample rate...
i find that: after re install 3.27 over 3. 85 the sample stay at the older last frequence from 3.085 in control panel
its the only methode for change the sample rate in control panel : come back to 3.085 change the sample rate and install 3.27 over:
the sample rate stay at the last frequence from 3.085....
thanks

What you see in the Control Panel is just a display, not a setting...

If you change the sample rate to 44k in the HDSP settings, the Control Panel will show you 44k.
If you set 96k, it will show 96k.
Again, it only shows you the sample rate. You don't change it there.

The driver reinstall is an interesting idea, but not really necessary...  HeadScratch

Foobar with ASIO shuld be able to change the sample rate. When using WDM, Windows will resample. Not sure why you get this message.

Regards,
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME