Topic: Is there a chance for the software to interface TotalMix FX FF 400UC?

Hi all.

I recently bought FF40UC and here already the new version of equipment. But whether it will ever able to install the software on hardware TotalMix FX FF400 UC?

Re: Is there a chance for the software to interface TotalMix FX FF 400UC?

Sorry, the question is not clear. Also, there is no "400 UC". It is either FF 400 or FF UC - which one have you got?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

I'm sorry, of course, comes to UC FF, I would like to have the equalizer, compressor, reverb ...

Sorry again, the hardware of the UC does not support EQ etc...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Really a shame, recently bought a UC FF, if I only knew that you do UCX ... But thanks for your help.

Sorry, but in the UCX 300 components more (!) are necessary to provide this incredible feature set. It's not possible to bring these features to the UC. We also try to announce products only when they are ready to shipping.
The UC on the other hand is not outdated. It's still the no. 1 USB-only interface on the market and will be sold besides the UCX. The UCX offers more features for live and studio - like a SUV car for off-road and road compared to a premium street car - but is of course more expensive.

If you are bought the UC recently you are maybe still in a money-back-time and can exchange it for an UCX with your dealer.

best regards
Knut