Topic: Having lots of trouble with latest UFX driver and firmware

In Sonar, which is configured for ASIO... If I click in the timeline during playback to change the transport location, often times I'll get a pop, one channel will disappear, and the meter on that side pegs (as if there is a 100% DC offset). In CD Architect, which uses MME drivers, the audio is randomly dropping out for a couple of seconds every so often. None of this occured before updating the driver and firmware to the ones released a few days ago. I'd like to go back to the previous driver, but the RME website doesn't appear to have any archived drivers for the UFX. I've got sessions almost every day, and I'd like to address this as soon as possible. Any help is appreciated.

-Scott

Re: Having lots of trouble with latest UFX driver and firmware

Scott, talking about the latest DSP 147 and driver 1.019?

Which older driver you like to have?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

I believe I was using 351/144/340 and driver 1.013 before this version. If I could get a hold of that version, I can easily check to see what is causing the problems.

4 (edited by all 2012-01-25 18:08:04)

sorry for off topic but :

it should be great & convenient to have ONE sticky & locked post from RME, saying the current drivers ARE :

--------
date : 25 JANV 12

apple :

macos mini : ?
ufx 147 / totalmix 0963 / usb 351 / fw 302 / digichek 0645 ////// DRIVER PACK 165

bf ? /

ff800 ? /

ucx ? /

win :

?
-------

all theses infos kept up to date...

by the way am i really up to date ?

all

That sticky is called Download page, available on our website.

Scott:

https://archiv.rme-audio.de/download/fut_usb_win144.zip

https://archiv.rme-audio.de/download/dr … in1013.zip

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thanks for the driver and firmware, Matthias. It looks like it was something else after all. CD Architect fixed itself (I have no idea what the problem was), and the Sonar problems were being caused by a misbehaving Waves plugin. It just all happened to occur right after I installed the latest UFX driver and firmware. Looks like things are fine now. Thanks again for the help.

-Scott