Topic: Cue results in reduced gain

Hello,

When I use the cue feature to listen to mixes on different outputs, there is an overall reduction in voume of around 6 db.  For example, I set up a mix on AN 1/2, then copy and paste the same mix to my Mains.  The fader on each output pair is set to 0 db.  If I then listen to the main mix while toggling the cue button on AN 1/2 I hear the same mix but at a lower volume.  Is this normal?  I thought under this scenario I should hear the exact same mix at the same level. 

Thanks

Re: Cue results in reduced gain

Thanks for reporting this issue. Indeed this is an error in the UFX and UCX firmware. We will try to fix it in the next days.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

This level of customer service, though sometimes in an ascerbic voice, is why I took back the Duet 2, and now rock Babyface! That and ROCK solid drivers!! I can close my computer, come back to it, six hours later, and I'm READY to go! Awesome. Cheers to you all.

MC wrote:

Thanks for reporting this issue. Indeed this is an error in the UFX and UCX firmware. We will try to fix it in the next days.

Excellent.  Thanks!

New firmware for UCX and UFX which fixes this is on the website.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

6 (edited by neirbod 2012-02-08 04:43:53)

Thanks Matthias!  Works great now.  I truly appreciate your responsiveness and customer service.   Very impressive.