Topic: TotalMix will not display on screen

New to the site so I'll start by saying hi to you all - Hi smile

Ok, the problem - Not only am I new to this forum but after purchasing a new iMac, am new to OSX from years of Windows use so this may be the cause, so I apologise if it turns out to be.

I have a Fireface UC and installed all relevant programs from the included disc, as you know TotalMix is one of these. All seemed well, icons have appeared and so on but once clicked to open, it does not display the mixer nor can I access any settings. The RME ToatlMix FX title is displayed in the top corner and I can operate the drop down menus but once an option is selected no action seems to be taken.

It's not only the TotalMix that won't display but also the FireFace Settings/Mixer and HDSPe Settings/Mixer. All that will open is the DIGICheck.

I've tried installing the latest drivers from the RME website with no change. I'm not really sure where to go from there so I'm hoping I can call on someone else's knowledge.

Thanks

Re: TotalMix will not display on screen

I wonder why the HDSPe Settings dialog should open when you use a USB device...

So what driver did you install? And is the UC set to AP (Apple) mode?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: TotalMix will not display on screen

Thank you for the reply Matthias,

Yes changing the mode has done the trick, overlooked any hardware setup as I had it running on a PC beforehand and that was pretty much plug n play so assumed it would be the same.

Thanks again