Topic: System requirements of Fireface 800

Hello Guys!
I'm a happy owner of RME FF 800 for half a year and it's really wonderful card for any purpose. I tried to use it to record drums on  notebook (5400 RPM) and it was correct as I can see.
So I want to record some live shows and I think it will be OK using 1 FF 800 and my note with firewire400 (4pin). But in case of my note's been used on stage during the show that becomes impossible.
So I want to build a PC for recording which will be placed near mixer and FF800. Fifreface will take analog inputs from Direct Outputs of a mixer and then I need to translate it to PC. I hope to buy another FF800 and then use them together for 20 channels of recording. Unfortunately, I don't have another note with firewire port and usb-firewire connectors are of no use as I think (correct me if I'm wrong). Here is my problem.
I think of small PC, based on mini-ITX or microATX motherboard with Intel CPU (with integrated video, IvyBridge). I also want to use 7200 RPM HDDs better in 3,5" but 2,5" is acceptable as I think. But how small can it be? I want to use 1U server chassis like supermicro CSE-503L-200B. But it's restricted in cooling. I will use Win7 x64, Cubase SX (5), Intel CPU (think of i3 Ivy Bridge) and i have FW800 pci-e controller on LSI made by startek which currently works correct with my Fireface 800.
So my questions to RME support are:
1. What CPU is required to work with FF800 for recording 20 analog channels to HDD(s) - Is Intel Atom sufficient?
2. Do I really need RAID1 (Stripe) from HDDs not to have lags because of hard disk subsystem for 20 ch recording?
3. Will 2 FF800 connected by a FW800 cable work if I connect them by FW400 cable to PC?
4. Will FF800 use CPU much when recording 20 channels? - that's because of CPU temperature

P.S. I will write the same post on Cubase support forum. As I think the host programm is of great importance in this question too.

Re: System requirements of Fireface 800

1. Should do, if the system can handle the FW card well.... It does work with an old Penttium III 900 MHz.

2. No.

3. Yes, but at 400 mbit only.

4. No.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME