1 (edited by JaiT 2012-03-18 17:39:23)

Topic: FF800 A/D settings

hi, I feed from LP's and other sound sources (including laptop out sounds) to a linked two Focusrite ISA 430 at 96hz 24 bits via input in and sdif RCA or Toslink (Adat?)out from te ISA 430 to spdif in adat2 in of my RME FF800 (with 3.067 driver for win7) and word out from ISA to word IN of the RME.
the spdif green led shine and in my window 7 laptop I put rme device speakers (to play) and spdif RME (to record) and in fireface mixer the spdif  left or right channel (10 and 11) sometimes shut up, the sound of one channel disappear suddenly and appears again without changing apparently nothing, but the digital stereo output of the ISA 430 shows two signal feeded, I tried different spdif rca and toslink cables , so I think the problem is with RME settings.
With this sound system configuration , what fireface stting dialogs I must setup
(I have Word single speed not checked,
ADAT2 SPIF or adat? professional no emphasis,
spdif input source is ADAT2 (when toslink cable?)  or coaxial (SPDIF rca ins)
clock mode sample rate (I want the RME capture as slave the 96hz  24bits of the ISA 430)
clock source (when I change this one it sounds "clicks" in system and laptop audio settings change) what clock source option is the good one TO GET rme AS SLAVE of the isa430 options ?
Sorry my enclish is not very good , hope you understand
Jaime