Topic: Fireface UFX standalone Main Out B issue

I have my UFX configured so that Main Out -> AN 1/2 and Main Out B -> AN 3/4. I have both Main and Speaker B linked in Totalmix FX, and use the "Speak. B" button to successfully toggle between both speaker pairs for A/B testing.

If I power up the UFX in standalone mode, output is sent to *both* AN 1/2 and AN 3/4 until I manually restore a snapshot or connect the UFX via USB to the computer with Totalmix, at which point it reverts to outputting to only Main Out, with Main Out B silent.

Is there any way to make the UFX remember the state of both Main Out and Main Out B when started in standalone mode?

Also, on a side-note, is there any way in standalone mode to easily toggle between Main Out and Main Out B like the Totalmix FX "Speak. B" button does? I can't seem to figure this out.

Thanks!

Re: Fireface UFX standalone Main Out B issue

Sorry, but the Speaker B function is not available in stand-alone mode (similar to Talkback and others). And it is very unlikely that this function will ever be added in that mode.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

But shouldn't it be saved and restored as part of my snapshot?

That is the case. If you are talking about the setups - that is offline mode, hence not working.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME