Topic: Multiface II and Babyface driver coexistance

This is kind of a noob question; I spent about 15 minutes on the forum trying in vain to find post covering this; my apologies if this is already covered here.

Basically, I have 2 laptops (Lenovo and Macbook Pro 13 inch), and 1 Babyface interface.   I  have drivers installed on both, and have been switching Baby between them successfully.

I have just purchased an HDSPe ExpressCard, and a Multiface II, and would like to use it on the Lenovo laptop, which has ExpressCard 34 on it (the Mac does not).   My goal is to have the lowest possible latency system for live keyboard playing.   

I would really *like* to be able to run either MultifaceII or Babyface on the Lenovo at will; not simultaneously, but it's nice to have flexiblity such that I have a backup audio interface if anything happens to the ExpressCard / Multiface II setup.   Again, not trying to run them at the same time.

My question is; can all the driver software coexist happily?   I get that they use different versions of TotalMix, if i understand correctly (Baby has TotalMix FX, I believe, and MultifaceII has TotalMix sans the effects features).    Can both versions of TotalMix live on my Lenovo laptop, and the appropriate one activated when either Baby or Multi is plugged in?   

Or do i need to uninstall everything I can on the Lenovo before installing the Multiface II and Expesscard setup?

Thanks for any insight here; I'm inclined to wait for an answer before installing Multiface II, or at least do a complete system image before attempting to install Multiface II drivers on top of the already installed Babyface drivers.

Thanks!

Re: Multiface II and Babyface driver coexistance

Drivers will happily coexist.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Re: Multiface II and Babyface driver coexistance

Thanks, Daniel.    I'm going to give it a shot today.