Topic: Bob 16 I: Phantom power?

I am looking for a way to get all my pantom-powered Mic-Inputs from the Mic Preamps (back of my desk) to one 1U Rack slot in front, so they are easy to access. The Bob-I 16 looks like the thing I am looking for. However, I am not sure, if the phantom power is being transmitted via the D-Sub cable as well. In case it isn't, can somebody recommend what device I should be looking for instead and what the options would be cable-wise? It goes without saying, that my intention is not to degrade the signal in any way. How much would I have to invest to get that?
I have a RME ADI8QS with Madi, 6 Channels of D.A.V. preamps, 4 Channels of Audient Black-Preamps and two compressor an EQ units (Audient black, too). All of these have XLR I/O. As you can see from the number of channels, I am also looking to get into a patchbay solution. I have thought about the SSL X-Patch for that purpose, as this is quite a unique idea which looks kind of handy! RME, you should build something like that, too!

Thanks for your input!

Re: Bob 16 I: Phantom power?

The Bobs are simple run-though wires. Of course phantom power is there at the other end of the cable...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME