Topic: Are there any tested LGA 1155 Motherboard?

With no clear answers or solutions regarding my other posts about the incompatibility with my Babyface and my ASUS P8P67-M PRO motherboard, I'm left to believe that the only way to assure that there well be compatibility between my babyface and my computer is to replace the Motherboard with a board that has already been tested. I looked on the "tested systems" page and did not see any LGA 1155 systems on the list. LGA 1155 is what you need to run the most current Intel i5 and i7 Sandy Bridge processors. Sandy Bridge has been out for well over a year so I'm assuming there are success stories with LGA 1155 motherboards and RME USB devices out there. I would like to know if RME has tested any LGA 1155 motherboards or if any other RME USB interface owners have had tested and had success with any of these motherboards.

Thank you

Re: Are there any tested LGA 1155 Motherboard?

I have Asus P8Z68-V pro and Babyface Silver Edtion. I can record at 48 sample Buffer size without any crackles.

i don't know if it could help but i have an UC with an Intel DH67CL motherboard running perfectly at all samples and buffer sizes.

anyway i would strongly recommend another motherboard manufacter than ASUS...

Thanks Nexus. Anyone from RME care to chime in?

i have never seen an incompatibility issue for USB (particularly rme drivers) that had to do with the motherboard. (PCI/PCIe or even firewire yes)
its possible you are using a shared USB port
its possible you do not have windows tweaked
its possible your bios is not tweaked
its possible the video driver is causing it
and numerous other possibilities

have you run DPC latency checker?

we have sold at least 700 sandy b systems and have never seen this
Scott
ADK