1 (edited by bjul 2012-03-31 22:19:55)

Topic: Babyface silent.

Since some time I have no sound coming from Babyface eventhough the green is visible on the RME TotalMix. I listen with headphones but it is silent. I test with an internet radio, usually it works well.
I've tried Speaker Babyface or Analog(3+4), and there is no difference, the green is there but there is no sound.
Thanks for some advices,
Bruno Julier.

Re: Babyface silent.

I've tried to change the usb connection and it still doesn't work. Could it be broken ?

You have a signal (meters) in the phones output channel? Can you post an image of the matrix?

best regards
Knut

It doesn't seem to be a problem with Babyface because it works normally with my previous computer ( sigh of relief ).
I have not yet been able to post an image since I do not find a way to insert directly an image.
Thanks a lot.

I have finally sorted it out, by chance by clicking on the little S at the top of TotalMix.
It now works!

Ein Königreich für das Passbild von A.Knut.

I have finally sorted it out, by chance by clicking on the little S at the top of TotalMix.
It now works!

Thank god. I forgot, it's april 1st.

best regards
Knut

Ein Königreich für das Passbild von A.Knut.

Wenn ich einen neuen Pass machen lasse, versteigere ich es auf ebay. Ich gebe dann Bescheid, wenn es soweit ist.

Gruß
Knut