Topic: Programming the Basic Remote

I have just taken receipt of a UCX and its sounding very well indeed, well done to all the tech guy's, sound very clean!!

I have been reading the Manual but cant see anything about programming the BRC.

Have you a guide? All i want to be able to do for the moment is toggle between Main outs 1/2 and Phones 7/8...

Thankyou

Re: Programming the Basic Remote

You will find the manual for the ARC on our website, which also explains the functionality.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

3 (edited by jrobot 2012-03-31 14:25:23)

Thankyou Daniel for the quik reply and the link,,

ive given the ARC manual a read over and as a test, i went into `Total fx -Options - Key commands - Prog button tab - and managed to use the `Prog` button to toggle the `Reverb effect`- I could also assign the Cue button on the PH 7/8 - to toggle on and off via the `Prog ` button on the BRC.

What im trying to achieve (and probably missing something obvious!) is to be able to toggle between Main 1/2 Out and Phones on 7/8 and use the rotary dial on the BRC to control the line level fader volume of each, with a click - toggle - of the Prog button.

At present i have set -

Main - assigned - AN 1/2 - to my monitors
Phones 1 - assigned - PH 7/8 - headphones

With this set up - i can operate the volume of the Phones on the `UCX rotary encoder` and the `silver dial` on the BRC, controls the volume of the Mains.

I seem to be a step away?? Anyone been through this?

Any input greatly received... thankyou.

If you want to change the phones level and at the same time hear what you are doing you need to program two buttons...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

In this case would i have to get the ARC, as i dont think the Recall button on the BRC is assignable is it?

Correct.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Ok, cheers for the help smile