Topic: Is there a global standard output and unity gain command?

So here's the question;

We've got a UFX here in the studio hooked up via adat to an ADA8000 for extra inserts / outputs etc.
Today I was trying to setup an OTB mix to our toft atb via the UFX and behringer outputs, but I was getting different signals across various tracks, because total mix had been setup to have a bunch of different tracks monitor on analog 1-2; which is fine, but to seperate every track I had to go through and bring up / down a bunch of faders to make sure everything was outputting where it's supposed to (e.g. Click adat out 1 and bring up its fader only on adat out 1, bring the fader down in the phone and main outs.. Doing this for every output.. Etc.)

So I was just curious if total mix had a global function for bringing all monitor outputs up to zero and settin the outputs to only go to the default ones (e.g. Analog out 1 to analog out one only, unity gain zero; analog out two to only analog out two, unity gain to zero; etc ) or if I'm just going to need to save a "snapshot" or whatever for this function.

I haven't really used the snapshots at all so I don't totally understand how to save then recall. But would this be the ideal way?

One of the save state functions sounds like it just works temporarily according to the manual...

Thanks in advance..

-adam

Re: Is there a global standard output and unity gain command?

It's all in the manual, and in the menu of TM FX: Options, Reset Mix - select whatever you like to have...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME