Topic: Hardware Control - I need your help !

Hi friends ! I'm trying to set the Main Monitor Faders  to be controlled by some of my MIDI connected hardware. I have AKAI MPC and two other synths that can send MIDI info. But the problem is that I can't find how to connect the faders of the Mixer to some of the knobs of my hardware. In the manual I see that for controlling the MONITOR MAIN I have to use a code 3E/62/D4. But still don't know where should I use these numbers. Is it something from the Mixer Options or something I have to change in my DAW. Thanks !

Re: Hardware Control - I need your help !

Main is controlled via the standard volume controller (CC7). That should work right out of the box with your keyboard.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

I assigned all the sliders to MIDI on my BCR2k on all 3 groups. Works great. CC 102-117, channels 1,5,9. I skipped one, (102,104,etc, linked faders, enable midi in from options)

Thanks for the help friends. Since I don't have any experience with this MIDI mapping I don't know on which device should I find and set these numbers CC7 etc ... ..  I can't find them in the RME software settings ... Or should I set them through the menu in the synthesizer that will send the MIDI ?

TotalMix' MIDI channels and CCs are FIXED. So for instance, if you want to set Fader 1 on the Hardware outputs (this works for the Fireface UCX BTW), you would send CC102 on channel 9.

Here's some more info:
https://www.forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopi … 38#p115338