Topic: No Input signal since upgrade

Ok I have the RME Raydat Card and I just bought the WCM Card. I updated the drivers. Now I can get all the outputs to work, but I cannot get ANY signal IN at ALL.

I have signal showing up on my converters going out, the ADAT cable is going from the output of my apogee to the input on the card. Not working, even though it used to with the same config. I have 32 output channels working just fine, no input channels working. The first 8 inputs on my dsp mixer are also a different color than the rest. Like an orange/grey.

This happened after installing/upgrading the new WCM/drivers. What is going on??????/

Re: No Input signal since upgrade

Confirm the ADAT1 input hasn't defaulted back to "SPDIF" in the DSP Settings Dialogue - this will prevent an ADAT signal from passing into the ADAT1 input.

Not sure about the different colors in Totalmix - maybe Loopback is enabled?  Or is this possibly how the RayDat "informs" you that SPDIF is selected for ADAT1 (not to expect any input activity on 3-8)?

cool

MADIface-XT+ARC / 3x HDSP MADI / ADI648
2x SSL Alphalink MADI AX
2x Multiface / 2x Digiface /2x ADI8

Re: No Input signal since upgrade

Have you checked all available ADAT ports? What exactly does not work? Does the settings dialog not show "Sync" any more?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME