Topic: Fireface 800 Settings / Logic sample rate ?

Hi

Need some advice. I am on holiday in the country and decided as a project I'd setup my old '07 MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz laptop to my Fireface 800 and utilise a 2TB Firmtek 2 Bay (Firmtek 2EN2) Raid enclosure striped 0.

Specs

Mac Book Pro 2.2 Ghz
4 Gb RAM
Firmtek 2 TB dual Bay RAID striped 0
RAID is going through Firmtek 3/4 express card in Mac
OSX.7.4
Logic 9.1.7

FF v (Kernal Driver) 3.06
Unit 2.77

All is good except that in Fireface Settings, when I try to make sample rate 192000 from the drop down menu, it quickly reverts to 44100 and the System clock window Mode: is Master and the sample rate as previously stated reverts to 44100 samples. so I'm getting options, but not staying on my preferred sample rate of 192000

I setup the Fireface 800 card and Raid before loading up Logic.

I also just grabbed a FW 800 cable, ie I'm not using a FW 400, but can't really think that would make any difference.

I left the manual back home.

When I open Logic preferences I can't see anywhere to adjust the sample rate.

I have updated all my software prior to going on holiday, so I'm not sure if FF is all good with Lion?

Anyway, any advice would be welcome.

Offshore

Re: Fireface 800 Settings / Logic sample rate ?

offshoresa65s wrote:

When I open Logic preferences I can't see anywhere to adjust the sample rate.

Not in Preferences.

Go to File > Project Settings > Audio > Sample Rate.

Macmini '19 3.2 GHz 6-Core i7, 32GB RAM, MacOS 10.15.2, LogicProX 10.4.8, FF400, UAD2 Satellite Octo

Hi,

Thanks Redlogic, easy when you know how.

Could you also remind me please how to make logic 64 bit, I'm currently in 32 bit.

I know on my desktop mac it had something to do with th rider window, but it's all a little hazy now.

ThANKS AGAIN

Offshore

offshoresa65s wrote:

Could you also remind me please how to make logic 64 bit, I'm currently in 32 bit.

In the Finder, right click the Logic Pro app and select Get Info.
Uncheck Open in 32-bit mode.

Macmini '19 3.2 GHz 6-Core i7, 32GB RAM, MacOS 10.15.2, LogicProX 10.4.8, FF400, UAD2 Satellite Octo