Topic: No Signal On Audio Inputs on the HDSPe AIO

Sorry if this is redundant.  I have not read all 432 posts to this forum.  I have just received a Creation Station 450 by Sweetwater Sound.  I am using Cubase 6.5.  I have ASIO Hammerfall DSP set as default audio device for Input and Output in Cubase platform.  Using a Avalon AD 2022 preamp connected to RME HDSPe card through XLR breakout cable.  My configurations in Cubase are correct.  I cannot receive input signal and monitoring.  The drivers for the audio card are current.   The level meter setup is set at default.  How do I receive input?  Thank you.

Re: No Signal On Audio Inputs on the HDSPe AIO

Regarding this XLR connection, did you buy the optional balanced analog breakout cable, or have you plugged your preamp into the AES/EBU (digital) XLR input?

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

There were a (BO968) and (BO9632CMKH) cables in box.  I have connected to BO968.  Is this not the balanced analog cable?

No, it's the digital I/O cable. See manual.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

How do I know the correct balanced analog breakout cable?  Is this the correct one?  (BO9632XLRMKH)

I have called the local music stores in Atlanta and no one stocks this cable.  Can I buy this directly from Synthax USA?

Where do I buy the balanced analog breakout cable?