Topic: Question about status

Hey RME,

Last month I sent you a FF400 soundcard that had a firewire problem. I know you've had it since May 4, but I haven't been able to get any status on the repairment from your Danish associates Kinovox. Could you give me some kind of timetable? We desperately need to get our studio up and running again very soon, and it's very important for us to know when to expect our FF400 back.

Thanks a lot.

Re: Question about status

Please mail me the unit's serial number.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

3 (edited by juniorselector 2012-05-24 17:23:54)

Sorry, I don't have it available. Our company name is Firehouse.

Ok this time Kinovox finally returned my calls. And what did they tell me?

That you've worked out a price estimate. I am bedaffled. I explicitely wrote on the formular that I DID NOT want an estimate. I tried waiting for a price estimate a year and a half ago and it caused a major delay in service. That's why to make sure this didn't happen again I called Kinovox two weeks ago and made it abundantly clear that I did not want any estimate on price, but just a working soundcard asap. They said they would let you know. But for some reason all my calls and my original requests have been in vain. And now once again I have to wait forever. I seriously don't understand how it can be such an impossible request to avoid a price estimate? It doesn't seem like you guys at Kinovox communicate with you at all. They've had my FF400 since April 10 and now, almost two month later (!!!) all they have for me is a price estimate I never wanted in the first place and which they even promised me I wouldn't get.
I am once again seriously disappointed with your service which in my case has been nothing but months of waiting, and no communication between you and Kinovox.

Sorry about this - it's between Kinovox and our international distributor, Audio AG. I've sent mail to both.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME