Topic: DIGI96/8 PAD + AEB4-0 - both boards got the red error leds on ?

Started to build a new machine and realeysed that new motherboards do not have any longer that old PCI slot, so inserting stuff back into old one - was thinking to continue the way it was. I noticed that the red error leds are on, but i did not remmeberd do they need to be on or no. Hooking all back up even tested before i closed the cover and all seemed working fine - audio output from audio card and also from extension board was ok. So closing all up and hooking all the cables - the leds are still on both boards - just the audio comes only from the audio card - extension board seemes not working. All though pluging the power cable from extension board gives some clips into the cables.

Now i think where do i can figuer out if i have messed some up - are these cards fixable if i did some wrong or does they got some reset thing ? Im not really interested to run for new thing as they been serving me well ever since i started fool around with a sound  - sure if nothing cant be done i will buy new - just looking for possibilty to sort out a trouble before going for new thing, as old ones got a little soul value for my self and if there is a simple way to the test them out on my own or at local dealer - would prefer that one. 

So is there any real VINTAGE RME personal still alive and working - could give some advice ?

Looking forward for some respond - thanx in advance !

Re: DIGI96/8 PAD + AEB4-0 - both boards got the red error leds on ?

Ok - perhaps my post was a bit moran and stupid !!! Really apologize for it, as im not highly educated as all RME stuff. Well il make it more simple question, whats the adrees where to ship vintage RME cards for reparing and controling ? Sorry for disturbing this portal here with my stupid question.